Friday, July 11, 2014

Sitchin Theory vs REALITY

  Zecharia Sitchin's Annunaki Theory............

Based on years of research in Sumerian history etc., Sitchin claims Homo sapiens were created by genetic engineering  (Recombinant DNA) of indigenous Primate species here on Earth over 400,000 years ago by the Annuaki Extraterrestrial Civilization of the planet Nibiru as a "slave" species to mine gold for use by the Annunaki. The idea that Homo sapiens were created by rDNA of Simian stock  or even upgrading Homo erectus does appear to explain the better than 95% common genome between humans and apes. (hmmm...guess we are the "Planet of the Apes!"  Nibiru supposedly is a member planet of the Sun's solar system with a highly eccentric orbit that brings them near the inner planets and Earth every 3600 years.

Although I disagree with Sitchin's explanation of Annuaki motives that we were created as their slaves and I highly doubt the Annuaki are the Nephilim of the Old Testament or that they even exist along with their planet Nibiru... ....THE IDEA that Homo sapiens were created by God THROUGH His Creation via Recombinant DNA ..... the basic theme of the book I am writing..."The Finger of God"  .....I believe is TRUTH....AND.... that the Holy Bible actually reveals this TRUTH. ie; Genesis..1:26-27...."Let US Create man in OUR Image."    Many believe this "plural" refers to the Trinity.....God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit... The Word for God here in Hebrew is "Elohim."   The problem here is "Elohim" is PLURAL and the Jews do not interpret the Messiah as God as we do in Christianity and Genesis is JEWISH....they don't even think He's been here yet! So....what's this "Elohim"  plural thing?    Is there more than one God?  Did three Gods create Adam?  NOPE!....  The resolution of the "plural problem" is found in the New Testament of the Bible.

 The Truth of God's Nature was revealed in the flesh 2000 years ago by Yeshua Ben Joseph in Hebrew....Jesus the Christ in Greek.  Jesus made it CLEAR.....He and the Father are ONE and infact....He reveals that when we repent and accept Jesus as Lord......He and the Father and Holy Spirit dwell within us and work through us.  I believe this "collective" concept of God revealed by Jesus is UNIVERSAL...therefore God exists, dwells, and works THROUGH His Creation and His PERFECT LAWS.  Accepting this premise revealed by Jesus as TRUTH, we can conclude that we  ALL are indeed Created in the IMAGE of God.  The Bible even reveals that Extraterrestrial Beings ie;... Angels .....LOOK EXACTLY LIKE US which is why we are admonished to be kind and cordial and hospitable to ALL we meet because we never know when we are entertaining an Angel of God (ET)....Hebrews 13:2     The basic error of ALL religions is separating God from His Creation!   The Heavens declare the Glory of God!  (Psalm 19:1)

This "collective" Spiritual concept of God revealed by Christ can be explained using multicellular Biological life as an analogy........a single living CELL carries on ALL the biochemical processes that "create" the living state. Living cells are the ONLY thing that can "create" other cells....Louis Pasteur's Law of Biogenesis.   Living cells interact and communicate forming a group of cells that perform a specific function like "skin" cells.....this is the TISSUE level. Different kinds of tissues can interact to perform an even higher process and come together forming the ORGAN level...ie; cardiac muscle cells form cardiac tissue that forms the heart.  Different organs can interact to form highly specialized functions called the organ system..ie; circulatory made up of blood vessels and the heart etc.    Finally...many different organ systems interact together and form a LIVING MULTICELLULAR ORGANISM.....ALL the systems....muscular, skeletal, nervous, circulatory, endocrine, digestive, respiratory, excretory etc. 

THE ANALOGY TO GOD IS SIMPLE.......AS THE SINGLE CELL IS TO THE WHOLE ORGANISM.....A SINGLE LIVING BEING.... HUMAN OR EXTRATERRESTRIAL (animals and plants too!) IS TO THE ETERNAL CREATOR GOD!

WE ARE ALL ONE IN GOD JUST AS JESUS REVEALED.  Because humans "invented" different kinds of religions because they did not understand what life was or it's purpose in existing or where we came from and where Creation came from......man did NOT understand the INCARNATION of God in Jesus Christ and as a result..they created ANOTHER religion, Christianity as it is understood by most, is really no different than any other religion.  Jesus revealed to man that God is NOT external to existence..and infact.....God ALWAYS existed and always will because Existence always was and always will be!  It's Science and Religion that requires a "beginning" to existence and unfortunately a need for the illusion of an "end."  Existence NEVER had a beginning and it will NEVER end.


IT IS SAD THAT SCIENCE, ATHEISM, NEW AGE AND RELIGIONS (Judeo-Christian an exception) reject the Bible as TRUTH because the Gift of Science has indeed verified that the Bible IS GOD'S WORD.


The following Scriptures reveal WHO WE ARE.............................THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION FOLKS...... THIS IS REALITY!

    Psalm 82:3-6


3 ”Defend the weak and the fatherless;
    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
    They walk about in darkness;
    all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
    you are all Children of the Most High”


John 14:8-23

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. 15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

Galatians 3:26-28

  So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 1:27

27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.