Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Second Coming

I was sharing the “hope” we have in Christ Jesus with a dear friend of mine who is very troubled by the political and environmental conditions of the world and she is fearful of what will happen to her children and loved ones. I was deeply troubled by her response to my e-mail of “hope.”

My friend’s response………

“How do u know all these things? So much I cannot comprehend, I feel like I've missed the boat. I am sitting here wondering how will I explain my ignorance to Christ. I am perplexed over all I see and hear in the media and yes afraid of what is to come. My faith is not shaken, however. I would rather my children and grandchildren were to grow up and live peacefully and blissfully in the new kingdom than what this world has to offer presently. The state of world affairs is deteriorating at a rapid pace and the earth is rebelling with every quake and flood. You may be right. (the imminent return of Jesus) I hope to walk with you through the great tribulation into the arms of the almighty, in that case!”

I was inspired to write the following response………

OH...you will be..... Trust me.....YOU WILL.....I'm no brain, BELIEVE ME....just a forgiven sinner. How do I know?…..I just read a lot…..MOSTLY the Bible which reveals our "Blessed Hope" and Quantum Physics which opened up the TRUTH of the Bible for me. (I also try to keep up with Biology since I taught it 33 years, especially Recombinant DNA) The computer and the gift of the internet has allowed me to read a learn so much. I use my computer (Dell laptop hand me down from my daughter!) for 8 things only...Bible research, Science research, News, writing and answering e-mails to and from friends and family, writing about my "Scientific Spirituality" and trying to put them on my blogs, Ham Radio for "slow scan TV" AND my "trumpet book" every Wednesday night at McNamara's in Camillus, NY in the “Rhythmaires Big Band” that I play in. (I bring my laptop and put it right on my music stand and click up my tunes as I play...no paper music!.....just like the guys who play in the Brian Setzer Band! AND.......I DON’T do Face Book, Twitter or any computer games! I'll answer an IM once in awhile but that's it!

THE KEYS……

The Keys to the Kingdom of Jesus is simply a "pure and humble heart." What is and who has a "pure and humble heart?"…….. Sinners who know we are “nothing” without the Blood of Christ! Sinners who accept this TRUTH and know they don't deserve the promises of Jesus but will receive them because He loved us so much He willingly went to the Cross of Calvary to "purchase" us with His Precious Blood. Trust me....Jesus will judge our hearts......NOT our intelligence or accomplishments, EXCEPT the ones where we have helped others instead of ourselves. The only people who have to worry are those who think Jesus is a severe judge who will reject us unless we "tow the mark." This is a lie exposed by the Lord Himself in Matthew 11:29-30 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Jesus is a severe judge ONLY to those who are not “pure and humble of heart. We cannot "earn" salvation...we can only accept it with humility and thanksgiving and try with all our heart to serve each other and do good. So many do not understand who Jesus is and the result is we think we must show Jesus we are "worthy" of salvation......... THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE! ALL religions, sadly, including Catholic and Protestant Christianity, have used this "worthiness" issue to create guilt which causes dependency on the Church leaders to "take care of our souls" and in turn allows the Church to have control and power over the people. Thank God the Communists chose atheism as it's base or they would have conquered the world! (Thanks Karl Marx for calling religion "opium" and therefore undesirable for Communism!)

I wonder why our Church does not teach the most important "hope" of all...the return of our Lord Jesus to Earth and restoration of the Kingdom? Main stream Christianity including Catholicism avoids this issue? Evangelicals seem to be the only Christians "watching for the signs" , as the Bible commands, of the Second Coming. What is the most critical "SIGN" of Christ's imminent return besides the "shaky" political and environmental world conditions Prophesied in the Bible ...."as it was in the day's of Noah, so it will be at the Coming of the Son of Man?" (Matthew 24:27, Luke 17:26) Jesus Himself gave the "signs" and THE critical SIGN to His Disciples in the parable of the Fig Tree in the in the Gospel of Mark Chapter 13.........READ ALL OF MARK 13 FOR A DISCRIPTION OF.THE PROPHESIED CONDITIONS OF THE END TIMES. (ALSO MATHEW 24) AND PLEASE.......don't fall for those who say all this was fulfilled in 70 AD..PLEASE!

Mark 13:3-4

3 "As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John and Andrew asked him privately, 4"Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?"

Mark 13:28-35

28"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.29Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. 30I tell you the truth, this generation[a]will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.31Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. (NAY SAYERS WILL TELL YOU JESUS MEANT HIS GENERATION. No way can you logically conclude that after reading ALL of Mark 13!)

How many Christians are even aware of the "Fig Tree Prophecy" of Jesus let alone understand it? It is simply avoided by most denominations including Catholicism. I believe anti-Semitism is the reason for this. The Jews and Israel have always been considered to be the "vermin of the planet" and Gentiles have tried to exterminate them from Earth for 5, 000 years and if Iran's Ahmadinejad gets the "nuke"...they might succeed! (NOT!) What does this Fig Tree have to do with Israel? All through the Old Testament Israel is symbolically referred to as the Fig Tree and remember..Israel as a free Nation did not exist at the time of Jesus' Ministry, it was occupied by the Roman Empire so this Prophecy is a future event...and not 70 AD or 132 AD when Emperor Hadrian of Rome renamed the land of Israel Palestine! The problem as I see it is the world thinks Israel is about the Jew. It's NOT..it's about Jesus because Jesus returns to establish the Kingdom of God on Earth sitting on the Throne of His ancestor King David in Jerusalem, Israel. So...the critical SIGN of the Second Coming is May 14, 1948...the restoration of Israel after 2534 years! Now do you see how and why Satan is behind anti-Semitism and stirs up anti-Zionism and anti-Israel. Satan is trying to stop the Kingdom of God from coming to Earth. Well as Einstein said...."The past, present and future is an illusion no matter how persistent" so guess what?.....Satan has already been DEFEATED.....he is a "toothless lion going about devouring souls by illusion"....he has no power unless we give it to him! (I define illusions as ALL religions INCLUDING Christianity and especially New Age and the VERY anti-Christ concept of re-incarnation with a limited pool of souls. I am CONVINCED that re-incarnation is an insidious assault on the Sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross of Calvary and VIOLATES the Law of Free Will! Then why all the "scientific" evidence" of it? Well.....there is NONE. The 1/3 of the Kingdom of God (that being a "Trekki" I affectionately call the Intergalactic Federation oif Star Nations) that was exiled with their leader Lucifer because they chose to be "gods" (calculated risk of the Law of Free Will) rather than remain "in God" are the "Demons" of the Bible and "they" are the "dark forces" described in Ephesians 6:12 that influence the "evil" in our governments, corporations, banks, schools and religions. (I suspect the "elite" that "run" the world are nothing but a bunch of "Uncle Toms" ala' the theme of the old TV series X-Files....and now the new one "V".) If these "Demons" can do all this.....creating the illusion we were some other person in the past is a "piece o' cake!" (ala' the Telosians of Telos IV of Star Trek fame!)

Ephesians 6:12

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

So ...do not let your heart be troubled...... President Reagan said.."We win, “they” loose!" Whose “they?”…. obviously those who are not “pure of heart.” You can easily tell who they are by their ARROGANCE! This tired old planet could use some "rest" and the "Paradise" under the Kingship of Jesus is "just what the doctor ordered!" Come quickly Lord Jesus....Revelation 22:20

BTW.....I have not lost my Cathoic Faith either and remain dedicated to the Knights of Columbus.....although I do disagree with a lot of what the Church says and does...especially bailing out pervert priests....I remain Catholic because of Transubstantiation and Apostolic Authority on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Canon Law however is man made!

Doubting Thomas