Monday, April 25, 2016

TO GO OR NOT TO GO, THAT IS A MAJOR QUESTION


With the passing of the new laws on restrooms in NC and Miss......a new controversy has exploded in the news and has become a new factor in the campaign and is affecting a lot of entertainment groups and even visitors from the UK.     I make comment........


Sent: Fri, Apr 22, 2016 6:44 pm
Subject: Re: MAJOR Retailer " TARGET" Announces Transgenders Can Use Bathrooms With Little Girls



Article follows my comments........PLEASE READ ALL OF MY COMMENT

Possible solution to the "transgender public restroom  issue"....make all restrooms "single occupant restrooms" labeled "unisex" for use by any person at a time  and where there are "multiple occupant restrooms"....make it a requirement that there be THREE restrooms, a  men's room, a women's room AND a "unisex" room.  The new laws recently passed by two states that transgender people be forced by law to use their "original biological sex" restrooms will not stop perverts from inappropriate use of restrooms any more than before the new laws were passed but is DOES show insensitivity and lack of understanding and compassion to transgender citizens.



I understand how complicated this issue is because I have two VERY dear friends who are transgender. One friend I met AFTER their transition so I never "knew" them in their previous sexual identity so I am very comfortable when I am with them. They are "what they are now" and I had no clue they did live as an opposite sex before I met them.....there was no way of noticing it.   I learned later that they were transgendered and for me it has not affected my relationship with them one tiny bit.  However, I will admit that I have not revealed to them that I know this.   I have no clue how to deal with it and I do not want to place our relationship in jeopardy. 



My  second friend however is more difficult for me to deal with my emotions in relating to them because I have known them for a very long time BEFORE their decision to transform their sexual identity.  My respect, love and support I have for them has NOT changed a bit, however,  this is emotionally difficult for me to learn how to
relate to their transition......it is very different to know someone before the transition than meeting a person who has already been transgendered for a long time when you meet them.



I,..... and I submit that ALL of us need to learn a lot more about transgender people......it is a LOT different than the social and emotional  changes we have been going through with the gay liberation movement.   I have many gay friends and I have learned to respect them and accept them as my equal and as close friends.   Their personal sexual behavior is none of my business and mine is none of their business and judging them that way is way above my "pay grade." The only one I know that has that "pay grade position" for judging is GOD Himself!  Respecting and showing compassion to gays does NOT mean you are accepting and endorsing gay marriage or condoning their personal sex life.  AND it's the same with transgenders who are NOT gays. Who are we to say that transgender people are wrong and immoral because they feel they identify with a sex different than what they were born with.  I'm a retired biology teacher, I know that a person's biological gender is determined by the genetic information in the sex chromosomes. (XX=female XY=male) HOWEVER....I  sure don't understand the  feelings of the "person" in either body so how can I judge and condemn them.  We ALL have our "crosses" to bare  and I suspect that the way we relate to gays and transgenders is a greater "test" of "our own" character than it is for the lifestyle that they choose.   I choose to accept God's command below........ 




Matthew 7:1-5..................



7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.



3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.



NOTE: some Christians claim this Scripture applies only to other Christians and that it is perfectly acceptable and even a commandment to judge those who have not accepted Jesus as Savior.  God forgive them because they are have no clue who God really is. 





ARTICLE.............................(I assume Target restrooms are "multiple occupant.")







TARGET ANNOUNCES ALL GENDER BATHROOMS....So Make Sure Your Kids Go Before You Go Shopping! The LGBT Community Needs To Pee Where They Want are Much More Important Than Your Child's Safety...Always Remember That! And Remember Ladies Just Because That Big Hairy Beast in Jeans and a TeeShirt is Oogling You in the Stall...He Is Feeling "Inside" Like a Lady While He/She Does!

Target Also Hopes Its Lagging Sales in Women's Fashions Will Dramatically Increase Due To Strategically Locating Ladies Rooms AND Changing Rooms in Female Shopping Areas Near Large Dress Sizes to Accomodate 'Supposedly (- at least for that day) Transgender Declared MEN" !