Friday, April 28, 2006

"ILLUSION" is the Offspring of Anti-Science

I recently received an interesting comment from someone on my website that seems to support my belief we are living in an "anti-science" culture. Funny how both science and religion have gotten such a bad rap from the world, science from the religious and religious from the science! (Comment is on my "UNRELIGION" post. Check it out.) I also find it funny how everyone uses the same Scripture to prove science is not the Will of God...

Isaiah 55:8-9 -"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD."As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

If all people thought this Scripture means that Science is EVIL...we would all be living in a 3rd Century culture still believing illness and disease is “demon” possession. uuuggh! This response has lead me to suspect more than ever that Science and Spirituality (AND OUR STAR FAMILY!) are ONE and the the key to "reality" and I am trying my best to do something about the illusions created by an "unbelieving world."
I know we are Created in God's wonderful and beautiful IMAGE and that SCIENCE is one of God's Gifts to us in that IMAGE! Personally...I believe Isaiah is referring to our "hearts" NOT our God given freedom to use our God given gift of knowledge. (Scientific Method) I believe there is Biblical evidence that the Scientific Method is Willed by our Creator….

1 Corinthians 2:10 says...
"But to us, God revealed them through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.”....

In the creation of Sin in the Genesis story, it was Adam eating of the “Tree of Knowledge”, which is diametrically opposed to the “Tree of Life” that caused him and all humanity to be exiled from paradise. This was an act of rebellion against God in his HEART...NOT his BRAIN! The Bible says it was the Tree of Knowledge of "right and wrong", NOT the Tree of "Science." The problem I think is caused because people think Sin is breaking God's Laws. Sin is the result of our EGOS and is manifested in our "hearts", NOT the intelligence of our brain. EGO is the Sin that causes us to break God’s Laws. EGO is the natural consequence of the Law of FREE WILL and that occurred when Adam did eat of The Tree of Knowledge. This is why YHWH God had planned the "Great Rescue" from His Wrath long before He Created Man when He planned to Incarnate Himself as Jesus The Christ to "take our place" and accept the consequences of our Free Will on our behalf. This is probably the greatest manifestation of LOVE in all of Eternity!. (We say Jesus is the Son of God.... and that He is, BUT.... He also had to be God Incarnate or His "Sacrifice" of accepting the consequences of our Free Will would not have worked. The "Forbidden Fruit", the "Infamous Apple", contained the consequence of Free Will, the incorporation of EGO into our Hearts!
I personally believe that God's Thoughts and His Word (John 1: 1-5, &14) are the Strings of Existence in String Theory and therefore I believe that Sin is an "imbalance" in the Strings caused by Free Will and when one accepts the TRUTH of Jesus, "balance" is restored in the Strings. Another words, we ARE God's Dream and the consequences of Free Will that produce "non-resonance" are "tuned" to "harmonic resonance." It's like when we tune "reactance" out of a tuned electronic radio frequency circuit that results in "resonance" and we "hear" the dialed radio station or the opposite when we "transmit the radio signal". You may say this analogy of God is rather "cold" and "impersonal." I don't know about you, but Jesus hanging on the Cross of Calvary sure doesn't seem "cold" and "impersonal" to me...it sounds like unbelievable-incomprehensible Passion and Love! (John 3:16, 11:25) I may be wrong, but I suspect that String Resonance IS LOVE.

Pax…. Doubting Thomas