Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"EVEN HAPPY PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH"

I received a response from the ministry of Bill Keller of… www.liveprayer.com He really didn’t answer my questions very well and I really didn’t expect him to so I will ask the questions to anyone out there who would like to reply about these things. My response to him follows…



Thank you for your response to my questions and I cannot agree with you more that we must be bringing Christ to people NOW. However...people are asking these questions about the so-called “end times” and there is so much confusion and they want answers. I already know that Christ comes in the "twinkling of an eye" and that ONLY the Father YHWH knows the exact time. I believe the "harvest" is ready and we must "make hay while the Sun shines".... Let’s take advantage of the "times" and give people an idea of what is happening. People don't know they are in sin (ego/rebellion) and need the “rescue” of The Christ BUT they are sensitive to what's happening. Everyone tells us that all we need to do is be a “good” person for that is what has been taught to us and it sure seems reasonable BUT is certainly contrary to God’s plan. The people who call you on your TV show are mostly "down and out" and on their "last straw"...they came to you and you give them Jesus AMEN! BUT what about those who are having it pretty good and are just curious? Shouldn't we love them too and bring them to the same Christ that you are bringing the “hurting” to by taking advantage of their interest in the "end times". Historically speaking, the great revivals occurred when people were wondering if the world was going to end. Lets USE this opportunity! Scripture teaches us to pursue TRUTH always....

1 Corinthians 2:10 says..."But to us, God revealed them through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches ALL things, yes, the DEEP things of God.”....

Many will quote the following to convince us we are NOT to search God's mysteries....

Isaiah 55:8-9 says...
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD, "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

I personally believe this Scripture of YHWH God is referring to our "Hearts" and our "Morality", ..NOT the Laws of the Universe. There is no Commandment that says, ”Thou Shall Not Seek Knowledge!" As a Biologist and a Believer in Christ...I believe that the Scientific Method is a "Gift" of God for us to use in His Image and I know our Creator "operates" within and through His Creation and Laws. An example of this is found in the old story of the "Rescue”...

"This is the story of the guy stranded with his family in a hurricane. The Police come to tell him to evacuate immediately. He tells them, "no problem",..God will provide for our safety. The floodwaters rise and this time come the Fire Dept. comes in a boat to rescue them. Again...."God will provide." He finally ends up on top of his roof and a Coast Guard Helicopter drops down a rescue basket for him and his family. Yep...got to hand it to this guy.... God will save us! Well... he and his family are swept away in the storm. He arrives at the "Pearly Gates" and immediately files a complaint,”Why didn’t you save my family and me?" My Child, I sent you the Police, the Fire Dept and finally the Coast Guard and you refused my LOVE, what did you expect me to do?"

Even though you didn't answer my questions...I have one more……….

Is 666 a tattoo of those numerals on the hand or forehead or is it a "Digital Angel Chip" implant? If it is a "chip”...does it have something to do with "hexadecimal codes"? Is it an actual 666 “tattoo” as some groups teach? I personally cast my vote to the “Digital Angel” because I doubt a simple “tattoo” would stop everyone from doing business.

Shouldn’t we be helping people who aren’t hurting yet? Seems we wait for them to “crash” before we help them. My website http://thedoubtingthomasjourney.blogspot.com/ is geared for those who aren’t hurting yet…Pax…Doubting Thomas