Saturday, July 07, 2007

"GOD"

Have you ever been just sitting there and all of a sudden you feellike doing something nice for someone you care for? THAT'S GODtalking to you through the Holy Spirit.
Have you ever been down and out and nobody seems to be around foryou to talk to? THAT'S GOD wanting you to talk to Him.
Have you ever been thinking about somebody that you haven't seen ina long time and then next thing you know you see them or receive aphone call from them? THAT'S GOD. There is no such thing as coincidence.
Have you ever received something wonderful that you didn't even askfor, like money in the mail, a debt that had mysteriously beencleared, or a coupon to a department store where you had just seensomething you needed, but couldn't afford? THAT'S GOD knowing thedesires of your heart and your needs.
Have you ever been in a situation and you had no clue how it wasgoing to get better, how the hurting would stop, how the pain wouldease, but now you look back on it. THAT'S GOD passing us throughtribulation to see a brighter day.
Do you think that this post is an accident? NO! God wrote it!
Copy this post and add it to yours. There are a lot of folks out there thatcould use a little hope today….

Dear God...I know you're watching over meAnd I'm feeling truly blessedFor no matter what I pray forYou always know what's best!I have this circle of friends & family,Who mean a lot to me;Sometimes I hear from them,At other times, they hear from me.I am so blessed to have these friends,With whom I've grown so close;So this little poem I dictate to them,Because to me they are the "Most"!They brighten my day with cartoons,Other days I get thier political views or justa sweet animal pic...So to you, my friends, I would like to say,Thank you for being a part;Of all my life,This comes right from my heart.God bless you all is my prayer today,I'm honored to call you "friend";Until we write again..............Doubting Thomas