Thursday, August 17, 2006

"IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS"

Last year, during the TV coverage of the tragic death of Terri Schindler Schiavo, I got into a "discussion" with a TV and Internet Evangelist (link in title above) over the morality of the case. He indicated to me that "starving" Terri to death was God's Will because her "SOUL" had alre4ady gone back to be with Him! uuugh! We did NOT agree on much! In my last post I shared some views on the recent "political" activities of Terri's estranged husband Michael Schiavo. I shared this with Bill...I got a less than generous response from him or one of his writers. (suspect writer..he is VERY busy) I share the entire response here.........Pax...Doubting Thomas.....

HIS RESPONSE.....yea..wondered where my apology was..since as all the MEDICAL EVIDENCE has come out..it was proven you were 100% WRONG..and the FACT that I tried to get you and others to READ..were correct...

..sorry..I don't open ANY links..blessings..
You will be in my prayers, be richly blessed,
Bill Keller
www.liveprayer.com

MY RESPONSE.....

Bill....(I doubt this ever went to Bill in the first place) Know that I will be "praying" for you ALL......In Christ....David

PS: (If you care to read)....SUGGESTION..DON'T read it..it will ONLY upset you..Actually give it to Bill..it's for him anyway.....not you.)

FIRST:....Food and water is not "medicine"..no matter how delivered. There is NOTHING to discuss on this..PERIOD! SECOND:...The whole body of the believer is the Temple of the Holy Spirit... no matter what our "consciousness or unconsciousness says or doesn't say with or without a functioning brain." (think about that one....OUR SPIRIT IS NOT THE SOME TOTAL OF ALL THE BIOCHEMICAL PROCESSES OCCURING IN OUR BRAIN...IT IS THE "LIFE" PRESENT IN ALL OF OUR CELLS .....( I share this with you as a Biologist who taught the subject for 33 years.)

I am very confused how you can be "pro-life" for life in the morphogenic (embryonic) stages but CLAIM you know when the "SOUL" of a person leaves the body if there is brain damage. When does the "SOUL" enter the developing baby? Do you believe the "SOUL" is "housed in our brain?" Do you not know our Spirit IS our SOUL and returns to God at DEATH. Question is...what is death? Is it when the heart stops beating like a Coroner's definition or a flatline brain? If you are unable to feed yourself because of paralysis, coma or being "brain dead"....who or what decides whether you get the food or STARVE to death as Terri certainly did. Intentional starvation is a violation of the Laws of Biogenesis and Homeostasis which are the basis of ALL of God's Holy Laws.

Yes..Terri was "dead" by the world's medical standards but what about God's standards? What Michael Schiavo is doing NOW proves he has "manipulated" ALL of us AND I have been 100% RIGHT all along! The "link" you refuse to open is an AOL link....not a BLOG.

The "mystery" between what is "Physical" and what is "Spiritual" has been at the basis of all human philosophy and because of "original sin" and the consequences of it..EGO...most human philosophy is contrary to God's Holy Will as revealed in His inerrant Holy Word..the Bible. I suspect that we are in the "end times" of Biblical Prophecy where "knowledge abounds" and the discovery and development of the "String Theory" in Quantum Physics (and it's alternate versions....Superstrings, Bubbles and Brane.) are resolving this age old "mystery" of the Spirit vs the Physical.

Eternal life, as given freely to those who accept Jesus as their personal Savior, is NOT make believe but is actually verified in "String Theory" as the "math" in this Theory, developed by "reverse Scientific Method", reveals that REALITY is BOTH Spiritual and Physical differing ONLY in "frequency" of the "vibrating tiny loops" of God's THOUGHTS! (atheistic scientists would call them loops of "energy" but they are "trapped" in a paradox because ENERGY itself is formed from specific frequencies of Strings and they are "stuck" saying an illogical statement that "energy is made out of energy!")

Bill...I would strongly recommend you read (with an open mind and heart) Pastor Rick Warren's "Purpose Driven Life." I also recommend you read Stephen Hawking's "A Brief History of Time", Michio Kaku's "Hyperspace" and Brian Greene's "The Elegant Universe" , and "The Fabric of The Cosmos."
I will continue to pray for your ministry..I believe is it VERY important in reaching many people with the Gospel of Christ. Pax...David

I HAVE INCLUDED COMMENTS IN PARENTHESIS TO HIS COMMENT HERE....

In a message dated 8/16/2006 11:20:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bkeller@liveprayer.com writes:
yea..wondered where my apology was..since as all the MEDICAL EVIDENCE has come out..it was proven you were 100% WRONG..and the FACT that I tried to get you and others to READ..were correct...

(YES...BY THE WORLD'S STANDARDS, I AM 100% WRONG, HOWEVER....I ANSWER TO A "HIGHER AUTHORITY".."LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD.")


..sorry..I don't open ANY links

(WOULDN'T HURT TO TRY IT SOMETIME) ..

blessings..
You will be in my prayers, be richly blessed,

(DON'T TELL PEOPLE TO BE RICHLY BLESSED...DO SOMETHING FOR THEM BESIDES SPENDING ALL YOUR GIFTS ON A MEDIUM THAT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT GOD "only your money." I WATCHED ONE OF YOUR SHOWS WHEN YOU WERE ON PAX TV...THE ONE WHERE YOU WERE PRAYING FOR PEOPLE WHO NEEDED SPECIFIC AMOUNTS OF MONEY. WATCH THAT SHOW AGAIN FOR A CLUE AS TO WHY YOUR RECENT TV MINISTRY FAILED. GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED BY YOU OR ME OR ANY ONE ELSE! BROTHER BILL..I WAS EMBARRASSED FOR YOU. PAX....DAVID)

Bill Keller
www.liveprayer.com

----- Original Message -----
From: W2TSA@aol.com
To: bkeller@liveprayer.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10:58 PM
Subject: Terri Schiavo

Dear Bill.....Last year, as the tragic spectacle of Terri Schiavo's death was played out on National TV and our Government Officials got involved in the tragedy...you and I had some interesting e-mail dialogues. Needless to say...you and I did not agree on the result.

Today on AOL News....Michael Schiavo announced his involvement politically in his wife's tragic death.
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/husband-takes-schiavo-fight-back-to/20060816094909990019

I was inspired to write the following on my website..........
http://thedoubtingthomasjourney.blogspot.com/

I share it here.......In Christ Jesus...David Brown

PS: I was blessed by God to participate in a special dedication Mass and presentation of the Crucifix that was present in Terri's hospice in the last years of her life to the "Mother of Joy House of Prayer" in Constantia, NY. I was honored to be in the 4th Degree Knights of Columbus Color Corps that was "Honor Guard" during the presentation that was to be done by Mary and Robert Schindler. Unfortunately, Robert took sick and he and Mary were unable to attend but the Mass went on as scheduled and it was "awe inspiring".....a "special song" called "Choose Life" was sung for the first time in honor of Terri's memory.