Thursday, October 21, 2010

SERIOUS QUESTION

Serious question......Assuming the Biblical story that 1/3rd of the Kingdom of God ("The Intergalactic Federation of Star Nations") rebelled against the "Collective God Force" and were "cast out " of the Federation for claiming to be "gods" instead of remaining within the "Collective", a calculated risk of the Law of Free will, IS TRUE.....is it not possible that what we perceive as evidence of reincarnation and past life regression is an illusion perpetrated by these "rebels" for the purpose of "controlling" man's destiny by creating such illusions that prevents man from knowing Cosmic Truth .....ala' the kinds of illusions manifested by the Telosians of Telos IV of Star Trek fame??? Of course this idea is based on the assumption the Bible reveals Truth.

I am a retired Biology teacher and I find the same kind of "flawed" reasoning used to disprove Darwinism and prove Creationism is very similar to the kind of "evidence" and reasoning used to suggest reincarnation is true. Ignorance of Science has created a fear of Science and this fear helps propagate illusions that keep us from discerning Truth. As a Biologist I reject reincarnation based on the fact that SPECIFIC genetic recombination in monoploid gamete formation and the SPECIFIC restoration of the diploid zygote at conception WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN IN ALL OF ETERNITY. Therefore each individual sexually reproducing organism is UNIQUE ....not a repetition of a past recombination. Ofcourse being a "realist " I admit that I define "soul" Biologically because as revealed in Quantum Physics and the development of Superstring Theory, Spiritual and Physical reality is one and the same differing only in frequency of very small vibrating Mobius String loops. I totally reject the idea that "souls" float around choosing which "baby" to incarnate in. (Although that is a very comfortible position for pro-choice folks!) When does the incarnation occur...at conception, three months, six months...when the child gets slapped on the butt by the doctor and takes "his or her's first breath?" Illusion is cruel!

For those who reject the Bible as Truth...at least consider one Scripture as a possible description of reality.......

Ephesians 6:12 "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

I believe the Bible is the Inerrant Word of God and FINAL Authority on man's destiny so I do not expect many to accept my rejection of reincarnation. I guess I'm just cautious because there seems to be TOO MUCH EVIDENCE of reincarnation for me to think it plausible......seems too convenient for me!

I await your reply...please forward to my e-mail w2tsa@aol.com "The Doubting Thomas"..David Brown